Hmm…I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I’ve come up with a couple of “Fashion Facts” will may or may not be any use to you people…anywayz…just thought it be a great idea if I posted them up! LOL! When I wrote these I don’t mean that I follow them religiously it’s just what I take these pointers as facts… ok??
So uhm here they are:
1. Heels are always better than flats (lol, this is coming from a flat-shoes obssessed woman) although flats are comfier than heels during the majority of the time…but hey wouldn’t you prefer it a gorgeous man saw you at your tallest, and your best bumalicious moment?? Hehehe…oh yeah kitten heels don’t count; they just give you thicker thighs – that is a fact. Now feast your eyes on these…
These are all from the TOPSHOP website ( www.topshop.co.uk ) lol am in love with them!!!
2. Always carry a to-die-for-bag! Hmmm…right now I’m obssessed with my patent black handbag with a big zip at the side…however I feel as though I’m getting bored of it…which breaks my heart to think of! Anywayz just in case all of you are wandering; I know exactly what to put in your bag. You need a mobile phone, wallet (w/ money – lol -), notebook (for random records/inspiration??), lipstick and lip-gloss, a pen (preferably one with a cap on), keys, compact, safety pins (you never know when something just rips!), a map of wherever your staying, address book/diary, tissues, comb and mints! Look at these yummy mama’s hanging off bloody celebrities with tons and tons of money!!
…lol am soooo depressed now…
3. Don’t ever forget your sunglasses!!! Especially when you’re having an especially crappy day or you forget to put on more mascara, or you get lazy and don’t put any on! – LOL, I never ever forget to bring my sunglasses…and plus it makes people feel more intimidated…haha lurve to see people squirm! Oh yeah for those who are wandering…it’s best to have a range of types of sunglasses. This is so that you have like a cheap pair for swimming, nice flashy ones for shopping, plain glossy ones for random things and maybe a pair of trendy glasses to funk up your outfit!! Take a look at these…
(Pics from www.topshop.co.uk)
4. LIPGLOSS! No one likes to see a pair of chapped, dull ugly coloured lips, lol put us outta our misery and put a bit of shinny lippy on! Lipgloss and sunglasses on you’re good to go and hide the rest of your features! Lol, actually don’t forget the foundation…concealer…and blusher…and uhm don’t take your sunglasses off! Hehehe
5. Accessorize…or be ready to anyway…when I go out I always wear at least two pieces of jewelry, normally earrings paired with something else. I don’t understand people who go out wearing no jewelry hmmm…peeps you have to learn how to funk up your clothing or add a bit of style into your outfit!! Look at these they’re from topshop and I really really want them!
There are more rules/facts of Globalglamour’s style…but hey I’ll tell you my secrets later!